[NFB-NM] Albuquerque Chapter meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 02:49:18 UTC 2023

Greetings Federation Family. We will hold our April 4, 2023 Albuquerque
chapter hybrid meeting in-person for those who are comfortable, and on Zoom.

Our meeting will be held at:

Fiesta's Restaurant
4400 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107
If you plan to have dinner please arrive at 5pm and the meeting will begin
promptly at 6:30pm.

You can also join Via the Zoom Platform
https://zoom.us/j/99311530128
Dial manually: +1-253-215-8782, meeting ID: 993 1153 0128#

Our guest speaker will be Art De La Cruz. He will be joining us in person.
Mr. De La Cruz is currently serving as a member of the New Mexico House of
Representatives from the 12th district. We look forward to his visit with us
and are grateful he took the time to share with the National Federation of
the Blind.

I look forward to our chapter meeting, and let's continue to grow the
National Federation of the Blind.

Thank you,

Ernie Esquibel
Albuquerque Chapter President