[NFB-NM] FW: Announcement for April SAGE meeting

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 02:43:48 UTC 2023

 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com

The New Mexico's Senior Division (SAGE)  meets the second Wednesday of every
month at 7:00 P. M.  Mountain time. All are welcome. Juan Haro will join us
on Wednesday, April 12 where he will entertain us with his story. Please
come ready to listen and when he is done, we will open the floor for
questions! Below you will find a short bio from him and the Zoom info.

Juan was born and raised in Southern California. He attended California
State University, Northridge (CSUN) where he received his bachelor's in
business administration. He attended his first National Federation for the
Blind (NFB) convention in 1995. He graduated from the Louisiana Center for
the Blind program and received a master's degree from Louisiana Tech
University. In 2007, he started employment with the New Mexico Commission
for the Blind. In 2019, he took on the responsibility of Independent Living
Program Manager with the Commission where he is responsible for training and
providing resources to the older blind throughout New Mexico.

Join Zoom meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/95339138606

Meeting ID: 953 3913 8606
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,95339138606# US (San Jose

      You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win,
prepare to win, and expect to win.
You can do anything and everything
You set your mind to!

Veronica Smith, SAGE President
Senior Action Group Energy
505-269-1034

Live the life you want.
 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> www.nfbnm.org

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

NFB Pledge:
I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

If you are interested in becoming a member of  our senior division of the
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico make your check payable to
SAGE and send it to our treasurer, Urja Lansing at 4323 San Pedro Dr. NE
G-112
Albuquerque, NM  87109
If you have questions about sending in your $5 Call her at (505) 345-3378 or
send email to urjalansing at q.com <mailto:urjalansing at q.com> .