[NFB-NM] FW: Call for Resolutions for 2023 National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM) Convention with Deadline of Tuesday, September 19, 2023

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 02:43:59 UTC 2023

Dear Members of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM):

It is my pleasure to serve you at the up-coming convention of the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM) as the resolutions committee chair. At this time, I write to call upon members to submit resolutions for consideration by the resolutions committee on the afternoon of Friday, September 22. Resolutions for which the committee recommends “do pass” will be considered on the convention floor on Sunday, September 24.

In preparation for the resolutions committee to do its work, I ask that resolutions be submitted to me no later than 5:00 PM on Tuesday, September 19, 2023.

It has been my pleasure to visit chapters and divisions in the state to discuss resolutions, the process of creating and considering them, and their purpose as part of the federation’s advocacy work. I am happy to answer any further questions or provide any assistance you  might need. Please feel free to be in touch with me by sending e-mail to kburma6414 at icloud.com <mailto:kburma6414 at icloud.com>  or by calling or texting (505) 615-6414. I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmly,

Kelly Burma
Resolutions Committee Chair
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico (NFBNM)

You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.