[NFB-NM] FW: State Convention 2023

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:52:02 UTC 2023

Hello federation family!
How many of you are excited for State Convention?
I know I am!!  It will be here before you know it.
Here’s some exciting news.
Local radio station, Coyote 102.5 will run an advertisement announcing our State Convention. It will run randomly from,
9/19-9/21. So please try and tune in!

See you soon!!

Sent from my iPhone
Ernie Esquibel,
President of the Albuquerque Chapter National Federation of the blind of New Mexico.
NFB.abqchapter at gmail.com <mailto:NFB.abqchapter at gmail.com>

Live the life you want

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the life they want.