[NFB-NM] FW: State Convention

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 16:27:58 UTC 2023

From: Ernie Esquibel <nfb.abqchapter at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2023 11:50 AM
To: Tonia Trapp <nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com>
Subject: State Convention

Hello Federation family!!

Our State Convention is upon us!
If you have the time please tune in and listen to our State Convention advertisement on the following radio stations.

102.5 Coyote
State Convention will be advertised at random
>From 9-19-9-21, 2023
99.9 The Beat
State Convention will be advertised at random
>From 9-20-9-23, 2023

See you soon!!

Sent from my iPhone
Ernie Esquibel,
President of the Albuquerque Chapter National Federation of the blind of New Mexico.
NFB.abqchapter at gmail.com <mailto:NFB.abqchapter at gmail.com>

Live the life you want

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the life they want.