[NFB-NM] NFB of Albuquerque chapter meeting announcement

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 16:48:45 UTC 2024

Greetings All,

The Albuquerque Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind will hold
our next meeting on Tuesday, February 13. Please note that our meetings will
be held the second Tuesday of the month from now on. The meeting will be
held in-person and via Zoom.

Location: Fiesta's New Mexican Restaurant
4400 Carlisle Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
(505) 881-0478

Time: Dinner from 4:00-6:00PM in the dining room, (after 6:00 will be served
in banquet room), meeting from 6:30PM to 8:00PM

Please note: Dinner is between 4:00 and 6:00PM in the main dining room,
please let your server know you are part of the meeting at 6:30. An 18%
gratuity will be included on your bill for being part of our group. The room
is unavailable until 6:00PM.

You can also join Via the Zoom Platform :

Via the web
 <https://zoom.us/j/99311530128> https://zoom.us/j/99311530128

One tap mobile
+13462487799,,99311530128#

Dial manually
+1-253-215-8782, meeting ID: 993 1153 0128#

Topics: Elections to fill vacant positions, and Washington Seminar

Best wishes,

nfbnewmexicosecretary at gmail.com
www.nfbnm.org