[NFB-of-Delaware] Nfb affiliate meeting reminder an agenda

SYLVIA REID shevra at verizon.net
Wed Jun 19 19:02:27 UTC 2024

Happy Juneteenth, everyone!

Tomorrow night, 20 June, we will have an affiliate meeting at 6:00 PM with minutes Read at 5:30. Think about this past year, When I give  the Delaware report at the national convention, I want you to help me give a stellar performance! Let’s review all of this year and last year‘s accomplishments. Let’s make it brief but memorable.
Also, start thinking up a theme for state convention. The winner will receive a free registration. Please send me all possible entries by July 20.

Meeting agenda

National convention: sending money for the four funds
Committee reports
Other business
Next meeting date

My Notaker just broke and should be repaired by tomorrow night, so this agenda is bare bones.

Can’t wait to hear your voices!
Sylvia Reid national Federation of the blind of Delaware affiliate President
Sent from my iPhone