[NFB-of-Delaware] Resolutions Reminders

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 13:41:50 UTC 2024

Good Morning Friends,

Just a friendly reminder that October 5 is the deadline to get draft resolutions to the Resolutions Committee for its consideration. If you have an issue you want us to address in a policy statement of our organization, please send in your ideas—if needed, we'll help with the formatting. Resolutions should be emailed to cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com.

Our next (and last) committee meeting before the convention will take place next Monday, October 7, at 5 PM on the affiliate Zoom. This will be the time when we vote on which resolutions will be sent to the convention for a vote. Once that is done, the convention will hear the resolutions twice: a first reading on Friday so they can be read in full and any questions can be addressed, and a final reading on Saturday, where they will be discussed and voted on.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you for your engagement in setting the policy of our organization!

Warmly,
Chris Nusbaum, Chair
NFBDE Resolutions Committee
(443) 547-2409