[NFB-of-Delaware] Resolutions Reminders

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 21:00:21 UTC 2024

A reminder that our final resolutions committee meeting starts at 5. The drafts in final form are attached.

NFBDE Zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5108560205?pwd=MXFNdW5MQ2wzYmdSTHZEUWlMc3hWdz09

Meeting ID: 510 856 0205

Passcode: 11192020

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,5108560205# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

Meeting ID: 510 856 0205

Passcode: 11192020