[NFB-of-Delaware] DLAS events: tomorrow and 10-18

SYLVIA REID shevra at verizon.net
Thu Oct 3 17:54:22 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

Autumn is here and so are the DLAS Book Club and quarterly meeting.  Tomorrow, 10-04 at 10:00 AM the book club is discussing the book Darkest Fear: a Myron Bolitar Mystery by Harlan Coben DB 63030.  On Friday 10-18 at 10:00 AM we will have our usual two consecutive meetings: the Consumer Advisory Counsel followed by Friends of DLAS.  Please join us on the conference call: 877-366-0711 passcode:  46926995#.  Agendas will follow.

Cordially,
Sylvia Reid, Consumer Advisory Counsel chair, Friends of DLAS secretary
Sent from my iPhone