[Nfb-or] orabs meeting in portland

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:25:45 UTC 2009

I can make it--but I don't know about meeting rooms at PSU.  I had
one thought about how we might obtain space for a meeting, but katie
tells me that my idea is a total mess she doesn't even want to think
about.  I'll seek other options.

If all else fails, Paccini's worked pretty well--though it was a lot
busier than I intended.  Ideally we'd go somewhere with a more
isolated meeting area.

Jim's a student at PSU, and I think he's subscribed.  Perhaps he's
got an idea?

Joseph