[Nfb-or] Protest Cancelled

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 04:24:42 UTC 2009

Due to lack of interest, the protest that was planned for tomorrow has been cancelled. There are, though, some things we can still do to fight this battle.

Keep the pressure on the Senators. They've probably heard from you before, but now is no time to give up. Senators need to hear your thoughts on this bill.

Let others in your network know what's going on. They can possibly support our efforts.

If you're a person of faith, pray. Some of us believe in miracles or divine intervention, and I believe we're going to need that. Your prayers can make a difference.

Keep in mind that even if we lose one battle, we will win this war. Remember that when God closes a door, he opens a window.

Thanks, and let's keep up the fight!