[Nfb-or] Protest cancelled

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:36:20 UTC 2009

Tina, I agree with you!  Even though the protest was canceled, that's no
time to lament!  All senators who vote "yes" should be thrown out of
office.  Could someone off-list give me the e-mail address for the
Governor?

Thank you, Art, for giving me a call back.  I'm going to mount extra
pressure on Oregonians who are blind/visually impaired.  I hose they (the
legislature) don't close the Oregon Commission for the Blind.

God will work miracles, people!

Eric

Hey!  It's gonna be a long, hot summer!  Do you know what that means?
Hot dogs!  Popcorn!  Pretzels!  And?  Baseball!  This is your one-stop shop
for everything baseball: Major-League, Minor-League, and independent
Minor-League Baseball!  It's all good!  What are you waitin' for!  The
playoffs?  The pennant races?  The next big Major-Leaguer?  To join my
list, please send an e-mail, to eric at pmpmail.com, and put, "Eric, I'd like
to join your baseball list," in the subject line!  Remember! It's not the
size! It's the frequency!  It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's
the size of the fight in the dog!  Eric from Los Angeles!