[Nfb-or] Blind Students Update

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:55:16 UTC 2009

Some of us are very outdoorsy.  Others not so much (or not at all).
I love the idea of having another meeting, and I like the idea of
scheduling some other events to get blind students active together
(our isolation has been the greatest problem thus far), but I wonder
if we're not big enough for an event that several of us wouldn't be
interested in.

Rock climbing sounds like fun.

Joseph