[Nfb-or] Blind Students Update

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 03:28:54 UTC 2009

Hi,
My personal choice for activities would be either hiking or climbing.  We
should try to have a meeting earlier then later because semester schools
have finals near the beginning of may and everyone will suddenly be very
busy with studying and end-of-semester papers.  I will be gone from the 16
or 17 until the 19th.

As for the website, I think there are technical variables that will
determine where our site is hosted.  I would let Joseph worry about the
website stuff.  He is also looking for a place to park the NFB-OR page so we
will probably end up hosting both in the same place.  I imagine that Joseph
has Joe's email address already or can get it if that is what he feels is
the best option.  We will have a website soon and i think the rest of us
should not worryourselves about it.

As for the meeting of the wa and ID state associations i think it would be a
great idea and a lot of fun.  Of course the legistics of a larger meeting
like this would be slightly more complicated.
Bill