[Nfb-or] Student Outreach

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Sun May 3 18:43:23 UTC 2009

I would love to read it when you find the time to write it all down.
Perhaps you could send it to the Braille Monitor, too.

When you and Celyn were giving presentations, where did you go? How many
presentations did you give? What were the presentations about? Did you
succeed in recruiting new members to the NFB?

Haben