[Nfb-or] tomorrow's rally not canceled

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at verizon.net
Tue May 19 23:36:11 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: artds55 at comcast.net
To: Joyce Green
Cc: CHILDRENS CHOICE MONTESSORI ; Christine Morse ; Vivian M. Smith ; charlotta ; Jerry Hathaway ; linjaynes ; Elizabeth Rousseau-Rooney
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: tomorrow's rally canceled

Hi Everyone,

The rally has not been cancelled, the legislature does not end its session until June 9th.  House Bill 2834 will have a hearing on Thursday at 8:30 AM and we must keep the torch burning.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  Anything is possible, remember what the legislature did to us concerning House Bill 2834.  They went from study the school for the blind to sell the school for the blind.  Remember Senator Carter said she would protect Oregon's most vulnerable and I think the students at OSB fit the bill.  See you all at the rally tomorrow.  Dr. Fred Schoerder will be here.

Art