[Nfb-or] May Miracles happen!

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 1 19:45:59 UTC 2010

Hi everyone on the mailing list. We all need to know that miracles can happen at any time and place. We will need to prey for the well-beings of everyone on this mailing list and in the NFB. I wish Joseph the best for his well-being and that he makes it through this troubled time!
      Joseph, I am sorry to hear about the news! I am also glad to know that you are in safe hands! Please add me to your prare list.
     I wish everyone a wonderful Independence's Day!
Kendra Schaber