[Nfb-or] [RoseCity] Disabled parking in Portland

jim jim actionjimjackson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 05:08:05 UTC 2011

Hello Rose City Chapter,
  I have just got a new  phone company and they don't have the
accessibility I am used to. Please feel free to call but please give
me some lee way with calling back as I learn how to get by for now
with an inaccessible phone. Joseph, will you please call me.
Thank you  all for your weigh in on the August meeting and hope you
have a great day whether  you join us in salem or not.
Take care for now,
 Jim Jackson
President
Rose City Chapter