[Nfb-or] [RoseCity] [ constitution

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 16:04:44 UTC 2011

Jim,

That's interesting.

Would you mind providing more detail for those of us who keep up with
things electronically? I know that you have been working on a new
constitution and doing some other procedural work. So I've  been
awaiting the results of that.

I've also heard you mention that most of your members prefer telephone
contact and do not communicate by e-mail. However, I may not be the only
person with an interest in the local chapter and affiliate in some of
these outlying areas who would prefer to keep up via the lists so that I
can make reasonable decisions about how and when to most effectively use
my time. And the time of others. /smile/

Thanks!

Tami