[Nfb-or] [RoseCity] [ constitution

T. Joseph Carter tjcarter at spiritsubstance.com
Wed Oct 26 18:59:00 UTC 2011

Tami,

At the last chapter meeting, several of us formed a committee with
Carolyn heading things up.  We are doing it via email, though not on
the mailing list.  I offered the suggestion of creating a temporary
list to make it easier.

I'll let Carolyn explain who's doing what, since it's her committee.
I'm just working on two sections of it and helping with a third, for
now.

Joseph