[NFB-OR] Ped Safety at Parkways this Sunday!

Autumn Louise autumnschaefer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 23:21:11 UTC 2019

Hi All,

This is the information if you want to go visit The Pedestrian Safety
Action Coalition and vision zero this Sunday at Parkways between 11 a.m.
and 4 p.m.

*Here are the instructions to find the booth:*

Pedestrian Safety Action Croatian & Vision Zero at Sunday Parkways

The nearest address is at:

 Kiss Coffee

3016 NE Ainsworth

https://maps.app.goo.gl/FgRbhhkx5syyHB4L6

Ainsworth has a grassy divider with trees which splits the road into two
sections. The North lane of Ainsworth is running West and the lane South of
the grassy divider is running East.

The South lane of Ainsworth is a walking area for this event and this is
where the booth will be located.

The table will be just East of 30th Ave on the South lane of Ainsworth and
on the South side of Ainsworth.

Located just east of 30th, this will be the first table. There will be
three more tables between this table and the cafe heading east towards 31st.

Be aware that the majority of this event in general is cyclist and this
event runs through several parks and some streets are shut down to cars and
buses.
There are two attachments, one is called Next Level Health walk that is the
map of this particular area where the booth will be. The other is the
general Parkways map for the entire larger event.

End of Ped Safe info
Of course you're welcome to come visit me at my Holistic Health Services
booth for a cold drink. I will be located in a different area on NE Oneonta
St on the park side in the middle of the block Southwest of Claremont Ave.
45.572976. - 122.654838
Woodlawn City Park

Have fun!
Autumn