[Nfb-science] MathDaisy 1.0 Released

John Miller j8miller at soe.ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 17 15:16:03 UTC 2009

Hello Neil,
Material of any business matter is more than appropriate if it offsers a
solution to the blind in science and engineering as does your solution.
Would you summarize the details for us?
So if someone made math using ms word 2003 without using mathtype, does
your solution succeed in making accessable output?
Does it work with office 2007 with no mathtype add-on?
Does it work for a particular mathtype add-on used during the creation
of the text in combination with either ms ofice 2003 or 2007?
What is the price?
We are very interested to hear about your progress at Design Science.
Very best,
John