[Nfb-science] MathDaisy 1.0 Released

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Apr 17 15:29:04 UTC 2009

I also think this is of great interest. I have a few extra questions
(may be not so much related to mathdaisy itself):
Are there any daisy readers which can cope with the maths? Even if none
exist now at least there is a product which can produce the maths in
daisy and so helps us bring pressure on the daisy reader producers to
add math support.
How might I as a blind user produce notes which I can then convert to
daisy using mathdaisy?

I'm sure there might be more but can't think of them now.

Michael Whapples