[Nfb-science] Xilinx

John Miller j8miller at soe.ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 11 20:31:24 UTC 2009

Alysha,
Unfortunately, I have had very little success with this program designing independently.
I have relied on a reader/sighted assistant exclusively for my design sessions with matlab 2009a and xilinx 11.1.
The problem is designing and configuring system generator blocks.
In my design, I keep braille notes about bit widths and signed or unsigned for all signals involved.
I also keep records of outputs and what inputs they connect to.
Please let me know what you find out as it would help me imensely as well.
Very best,
John