[Nfb-science] Xilinx

Sauro cesaretti saurocesaretti1983 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:26:54 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I'm Sauro, an italian student of computer science.
It's the first time that I'm posting here.
Alysha,
Unluckily I don't know the software and I don't have it to make some
experiments but if I understood a bit the problem I would advice you to
reassign the class of the control, in this case the text box that is not
totally readable.
In particular, pressing insert+f2, when you are focusing the window, you'll
open the configuration of jaws, after that you should open windoww class
reassign and after you should associate to that control something like
Multilineedit.
What version of jaws are you using?
Let us know if your have other problems or questions.
HTH
Regards, Sauro