[Nfb-science] making graphs in excel with jaws

cheryl fogle cfogle at unm.edu
Sat Oct 24 12:18:58 UTC 2009

Hello,

Has anyone made graphs in Excel using JAWS and can give me some pointers?
For my data analysis, I'm particularly interested in histograms, box plots,
and scatter plots.  I've found the chart wizard but once a chart is
finished, where does Ex cell display and save it?  Is there any nongraphical
elements that JAWS will read.  I'm using XP professional, excel 2003, and
JAWS 10, but I have access to JAWS 11--just haven't downloaded/installed it
yet.  Thanks.

Cheryl Fogle
Ph.D. candidate, Department of Anthropology, University of New Mexico