[Nfb-science] making graphs in excel with jaws

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 24 16:52:51 UTC 2009

Hello Cheryl:

     The chart wizard gives you an option of where to put your chart. If you
are working on sheet1, you can have your chart put on sheet2. I suggest
setting up your data and then saving the workbook. Then make your charts and
save the workbook under a new name. Unless you have a Tiger, you might need
a sighted person to look at your chart and see if it makes sense.

Regards,

Robert