[Nfb-science] Chemistry Textbook in Braille for Donation

Tuan Nguyen nguyeneagle003 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 01:28:30 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
I currently have a partially complete chemistry textbook in braille with tactile graphics for donation to anyone is interested.  It's partially complete because my chemistry class only covered those chapters, specifically the first eleven chapters.  To make this clear, it is an instroductory level chemistry, and it is suitable for students who have a desire to strengthen his or her chemistry concepts and skills.  If interested, please email me to: nguyeneagle003 at hotmail.com
Best Regards,
Tuan