[Nfb-science] Dealing With Spectrograms Using JAWS

Alysha Jeans anjeans at att.net
Mon Jul 26 21:31:01 UTC 2010

Hi Christine,
I am also interested in the accessibility of Adobe Audition since I will
probably be using it extensively in my new job. I don't have any experience
with it yet, but I'm going to start playing around with it very soon. I'd
like to hear any of your or anyone else's thoughts on it, and I can
definitely let you know how my work with it goes. How else have you accessed
spectrograms in the past? Are there any other audio software packages you
have found particularly jaws-friendly?

Thanks,
Alysha