[Nfb-science] [Nab-science] Dealing With Spectrograms Using JAWS

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 26 23:06:00 UTC 2010

Hi,
  Dependent upon what you will be doing, I have found PRAAT to be relatively
useful. If you opt to try it out, let me know  and I will tell you how to
make it accessible to JAWS. It is free and can be obtained through:

http://www.praat.org

  It was created with speech wave editing as its main priority.
Many thanks,
Christine