[Nfb-science] An intro

cheryl fogle cfogle at unm.edu
Thu Jun 3 14:47:40 UTC 2010

Hi Peter.  Sounds like you'd be able to create a niche for yourself if you
combined computer science like website development with your history
education credential.  There's some scholars exploring how to use digital
media in humanities.  If interested, check out the digital campus podcasts
and links at http://digitalcampus.tv

Cheryl Fogle
Ph.D. candidate, Department of Anthropology, University of New Mexico