[Nfb-science] An intro

John J. Boyer john at godtouches.org
Sun Jun 6 19:55:07 UTC 2010

MathMl can also be transcribed into braille with liblouisxml by using
its xml2brl program. The library and program are free and open source.
xml2brl is a command-line application. There is a Mac GUI. A
cross-platform GUI is in the planning stage. There is also a web
application at http://www.abilitiessoft.com under the link "try out the
Software."

John