[Nfb-science] Introduction

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:59:40 UTC 2010

Hey Justin,

Good to see you on the list! While I can't give you much information
on math...ok, maybe none; I hate math...I can make a suggestion. He's
a busy man, of course, but you might consider contacting Dr. Nemeth
himself. He is, of course, very interested in mathematics. He's
currently working on NUBS (Nemeth Unified Braille System), a code that
combines scinece and math notation into one system for both math and
science. Miriam Dixon has met him, and says he's a very interesting
and very friendly man. Why not shoot for the stars and contact him
directly? You never know; he may just give you some great insight!

~Jewel