[Nfb-science] Introduction

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 23:10:34 UTC 2010

Dear Justin

I'm an active NFB member. I'm just starting my undergrad at Virginia
Tech. I hope to major in physics with a concentration in astronomy. I
read Braille and use JAWS. Space exploration and NASA fascinate me.
Took calculus 1 this past year, but am giving it another go because
the instructor and I didn't get along. Hope the second time goes
better. I love doing integration by parts, though, and no one
(correction: me) can pass up a good algebra equation.

Anyway, that's me,
Chelsea Cook

"I ask you to look both ways.  For the road to a knowledge of the
stars leads through the atom; and important knowledge of the atom has
been reached through
the stars."
Sir Arthur Eddington, British astrophysicist (1882-1944), Stars and
Atoms (1928), Lecture 1