[Nfb-science] Braille Displays

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Sep 6 02:36:02 UTC 2010

Whether or not a Braille display would be beneficial for you depends
on a number of things.  First, how good you are with Braille?  How
much of an auditory learner you are?  What kind of work you are
doing, programming, math manipulation, document editing, etc.  For
some things Braille is the easiest and quickest way, but if you just
have to read a bunch of literary stuff, most people would find speech
faster.  It depends on your style.  I use both at work, and if my
employer didn't buy me one, I would get by without it -- although I
much prefer having it.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920