[Nfb-science] The best methods for handling tactile complex images?

Cheryl Brown cheryl9rb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 02:44:53 UTC 2010

What is the best methods for handling complex tactile images? Some of you maybe using  a engineering board with a screen window wrapp around the board. And use a ball point pen . Some of you use Perkin brailler to write verbal message to translate what you feel. Some of you use a tiger embosser to produce tactile complex images. I want the best high quality approach in dealing with understanding complex images. I want to know what techniques work better  for you..
cheryl R. Brown