[Nfb-science] cheryl brown (NFB science) Are there drawing device for blind user?

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 6 03:33:04 UTC 2010

It would depend upon what you want to accomplish but you might find things
such as raised line drawing kits, Braille embossers, or thermoform machines
helpful. However, the latter two will likely be relatively expensive to
purchase personally, so you will likely want to be hooked up with a
university or good dept of rehab to help provide either of the latter. Some
times the drawing kit, though very simplistic, can be quite useful and much
more user-friendly.
Many thanks,
Christine

Christine M. Szostak
Graduate Student
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu