[Nfb-science] cheryl brown (NFB science) Applying nemeth code to real basic mathematics to higher mathematics?

Cheryl Brown cheryl9rb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 03:12:14 UTC 2010

When I take basic mathematics at college-level with the professor, how do I communicate the nemeth code into Braille then translate it in print for the professor. What software will allow me to use nemeth code then convert to print for the professor.What software accessible to use with Braille display or note taker. What is the best method  in using nemeth code with basic mathematic up to higher mathematics in translating it as well as communicate it to the professor.
cheryl r. brown