[Nfb-science] excel question using the "if" function

Christine Szostak szostak.1 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 6 21:08:59 UTC 2010

Hi,
  This may be too simple for what you want, but it sounds like you could
just sort based on the data points and if they fall lower or higher than
your cut-off, you should be easily able to remove them.
Many thanks,
Christine

Christine M. Szostak
Graduate Student
Language Perception Laboratory
Department of Psychology, Cognitive Area
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio
szostak.1 at osu.edu