[Nfb-science] Biology Accomidations

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:14:29 UTC 2011

I'm a student who is majoring in computer science.

I will be taking a Biology 101 course this summer.

I'm in discussions with vice chancellor, dean, professor, and disabled student services.

I would like to know what types of accommodations would be needed/appropriate for course and lab. I would think that there are various aspects of course, which are extremely visual, which will require some sort of assistance of some kind, allowing me to have access to said info, take the info, and analyze/report on it.

given, that there will be lots of these situations in Biology 101, and other sciences.

I would like to know what types of things should I be requesting accommodation for. Given those accommodations, what would be best approahc in fulfilling those accommodations?

I look forward to lots of ideas/suggestions in this area.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPad