[Nfb-science] New on the list

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 23:03:14 UTC 2011

,Hello everyone,
My name is Miso Kwak.
I am a junior in high school.
To tell you the truth, I am not interested in science much.
I actually never knew that I would subscribe to this list.
I decided to do so, though, because I ended up taking AP chemistry
class.
I never imagined myself taking the class because when I was enrolled in
regular chemistry in my sophomore year, I could not wait it to end.
Although I did not like the subject, I really liked the teacher and the
class, so I had a good grade throughout the year.
Long story short, (as I mentioned above), I ended up in AP chemistry
class this year with the same teacher.
I have determined to be friend with chemistry at least until the school
year ends.
Has anyone taken AP chemistry class/exam?
What does College Board provide in addition to the brailled test? (E.G.
periodic table)
How am I supposed to submit answers for free response section of the
test?
Please if any, give me any advice in general.

I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Miso Kwak