[Nfb-science] climatology question

Alexander Kaiser metalgod1030 at inbox.com
Tue Sep 20 00:27:57 UTC 2011

Dear List,
Can someone please connect me to a blind Climatologist. I am studying meteorology in school and I will maybe  be interested in becoming a blind climatologist. What accessible technology works with the programs in the field? Can it be done all independently by blind scientists? If so, Can you please forward me an email address of a blind climatologist so I can speek to a totally blind Climatologist about accessiblity issues. My email address is AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser