[Nfb-science] Geochemistry Textbook in Braille for Donation

Tuan Nguyen ngtapop925 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 23:17:55 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I have a well-preserved, college-level introductory geochemistry in braille for junior-level student who is currenly studying or is planning to pursue the study in geochemistry and/or in the area of geosciences.  The book is very complete with all twenty-one chapters and with all appendices, as well as with beautiful tactile graphics.  Because the book is rare, is hard to find in braille, and is currently out of print, keeping in mind that I only donate this book to an individual who is providing specific reasons to obtain the material for the above mentioned area of study.  Here's the book's information: Title: Introduction to Geochemistry, Third Edition; Authors: Konrad Bates Krauskoph and ennis K. Bird; Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Reprinted 2006.  If interested or any questions, please email me at: ngtapop925 at hotmail.com.
Best Regards,
Tuan