[Nfb-science] physical arid climatology climatologist

Alexander Kaiser metalgod1030 at inbox.com
Sun Jan 8 03:57:40 UTC 2012

Dear List,
Hi my name is Alexander Kaiser. I am planning on becoming a physical arid climate climatologist. Can someone who is a physical arid climate climatologist contact me to discuss what Accomadations are needed for this career, and what other blind people can do in the field? I am specifically studying physical climatology in college to be come a physical climatologist studying earth's climate system in general, the physical climate conditions of the arid desert climate zone. Can you please contact someone who works in this field so I can learn more about this career path? My email address for a physical dry climate climatologist to email me at is AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser
P.S. Thank you and have a wonderful day!