[Nfb-science] physical arid climatology climatologist and physical tropical climatology climatologist

Alexander Kaiser metalgod1030 at inbox.com
Sun Jan 8 17:54:48 UTC 2012

Dear List,
Hi my name is Alexander Kaiser. I am planning on becoming a physical arid climate and physical Tropical climate climatologist. Can someone who is a physical arid climate climatologist and someone who is a physical Tropical climate climatologist contact me to discuss what Accomadations are needed for this career, and what other blind people can do in the field? I am specifically studying physical climatology in college to be come a physical climatologist studying earth's climate system in general, the physical climate conditions of the arid desert climate zone and the physical climate conditions of the tropical climate zones. Can you please contact someone who works in this field so I can learn more about this career path? My email address for a physical dry climate climatologist and a and someone who is a physical Tropical climate climatologist  to email me at is AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser
P.S. Thank you and have a wonderful day!