[Nfb-science] guide dog safety in lab situations

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Fri Nov 16 21:41:54 UTC 2012

Aleeha,

I don't have any definitive answers for you, but I know the matter has
been discussed by others on the NAGDU (guide dog users) list a time or
two. So the people who were asking then probably have actual experience
to share by now. /smile/

To subscribe there, if you're interested, you can go to

You can find the NAGDU archives at

http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/nagdu_nfbnet.org/

I can't remember for the life of me when the earlier discussion of the
lab questions too place, but you may be able to find them there.

Good luck!

Tami Jarvis