[Nfb-science] access to plots and graphics

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 20:09:14 UTC 2012

Amy,

Welcome to the list, I hope you find it informative and I look forward to
reading your input. Although embossing graphs is a good method for producing
tactile graphics when speed is the issue opposed to accuracy or detail,
using a tactile drafting kit works wonderfully. A reader or colleague simply
sketches the graph and you have instant tactile access.

Hope this helps,

Mark