[Nfb-science] Good Adaptable Laptops for Work

Gary Lee kb9zuv at arrl.net
Wed Apr 23 13:19:13 UTC 2014

I would go with windows 7 myself.  No experience with jaws specifically, but
have not heard or read anything to suggest that the touch interface in
windows 8 is fully supported by any screen reader, even narrator from ms.
Windows 7 is good and stable now and supported by all screen readers.
Last I knew, Dell would still sell computers with windows 7 if requested.