[Nfb-science] Accessing Python through Linux

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Tue Jul 29 18:53:20 UTC 2014

Hi.  I met you at the R&D meeting this summer.
There are a number of Python environments that run under Windows, I think.
And you can set up JAWS or Window-Eyes to report the level of indentation,
which is crucial for writing programs in the Python language.
If you must run a Linux-like environment, consider Cygwin, which runs in
Windows, mostly in console mode.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com